Fashion–Statement Jewelhttp://www.classicdiamondhouseblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/fashion-statement.jpgries? Knows What’s Best For You
Normally people tend to wear same jewelry everyday in whatever occassions. I, for one is guilty to that kind of habit. Whenever I would go to the office to work, I would slip on a jewelry set of stud earrings and silver necklace and if there’s after work event to attend to, I’d wear the same old thing. Although versatile earrings are quite practical and easy to wear and would never go out of style. Why not upgrading a bit to a more fashionable jewelries? Something bolder and bigger… fashion statement jewelries!
What exactly is fashion statement jewelries? I read once in an article that fashion statement expresses a piece of you that would convey an impression about your personality, lifestyle and likes regardless of your gender. For example on wearing jewelries, fashion statement can imply your status, style and aura that could draw people’s attention on you. This fashion statement would also adopt a certain customs or trends that is prevalent at a given period.
Fashion statement jewelries change over a perid of time. Sometimes, classic fashion statements are revived and make it to a more upgraded style which make it trendy and fashionable all over again. The year of 2012 is another period of a much emphasis on fashionable statement jewelries. Here’s some of trendy ones that you could mix and match.
For Earrings…the bigger the better! Huge earrings such as dangles, chandeliers and big hoops are the latest craze. Fashionista ladies, these earrings can make your evening look so elegant and luxurious giving your dress a great complement. It’s definitely showing great transformation to your aura making you more gorgeous.
or Bracelets…geometric shapes are on the go this year! Shapes like squares, triangles and round bangles look heavy on your wrist but it gave your arms a longer and slender look which emphasizes the contours of your dress which coordinate so well with your jewelry.
For Necklaces…be extravagant! Multilayered necklaces look really sexy, classic and chic. They are in for fashion this year. For a simple cut of plain dress or blouse, slip on these good statement neckpieces and it would turn out your wardrobe from plain boring to a fashion runway. You won’t need anythng ealse to accessorize.
Now you get the picture, it’s time for you to step out and be into the spotlight. shake off a little bit with bright and sparkling colored pieces that would definitely make a statement.
Shop for luxurious fashion statement jewelries? Check out what we can offer!
If you’re missing out any of these from your jewelry box. Our online market are flooded with finest and trendy fashion statement jewelries. At Classic Diamond House, we’ll relive that classic diva in you!
So you think it’s all set? You’ve got it all planned for years, some, since they were teens and yet here comes your wedding day — you thought you had it all figured out but because you were hyped-up, there are these necessary things (which you thought were just small things) which were all left inside your chest of drawers. So you end up like you’re just another upset kiddo throwing some dose of tantrums and outbursts ‘coz it felt like EVERYTHING went wrong because of that one thing you’ve forgotten on your wedding day.
So here are the top 10 things you, as a bride, should dare not forget on your wedding day:
1. Marriage Certificate — it’s quite absurd how can a sheet of paper could make or break your wedding. So you’d better check everything and make your marriage certificate at the top of your things-to-bring checklist.
2. Your right hand — (I don’t wanna use the term personal assistant. *chuckles*) So, this is your day. You look like a queen, smell like a queen and dress like a queen. Even just for a day, you are a queen in your own fairytale. So then, act like a queen and take it easy. However, you couldn’t possibly do this thing if you don’t have someone whom you could send your distress signal like “Hey, find me some tissue”, or “Give me some hairpins”. Your resolve? KEEP CALM and HIRE A RIGHT HAND”.
3. Make-up kit — Of course, you don’t wanna look horrid in your wedding day. So, better be ready with the lipstick that suits you, the mascara, and all those make-up stuffs. Remember, you have to look like a queen.
4. Tissue — On your wedding day, chances are, water would diffuse through your skin. Like yes, you might be prone to sweating because of the stress, the room’s temperature or simply because of that panicky feeling. Bring that tissue and be poised all throughout your day.
5. Hair pins — Nobody is perfect. So is your hairstylist. There would come a point where strands of your hair would stubbornly fall out from your fixed coiffure. Thanks to hairpins — they could hold your hair in place.
6. Meds — As they say, “Expect the unexpected”. You don’t know if migraine or dysmenorrhea would attack your system. So then, better be ready with all those tablets.
7. Comfy shoes for the reception — Gorgeous shoes, if used all night long would definitely mar your feet. Good news is, you don’t have to wear them all night long. Just bring those comfy shoes, enjoy the night and feel comfortable.
8. Bag — Think of other things you might need on your wedding day that I haven’t mentioned here. Now, you can actually bring them all, but the question here is, how could you do that if you have no bags at hand? So then, don’t just prepare everything; GET YOUR BAG READY for the things you have prepared.
9. Smile — And I mean…THE REAL SMILE. I know you can fake your own, but na-ah, NOT THIS TIME in your own wedding day. Don’t forget to wear that real smile. That’s what would really make you look good in the entirety of your wedding day.
10. Jewelry — You had your dress in tact, had put some make-up but the question is, do you really look like a queen? Oh well, maybe you’ve forgotten something… and yes, YOUR JEWELRY! Make sure you’ve prepared your earrings, necklace, bracelet and most especially your bridal ring to complete your elegance.
Here at Classic Diamond House, we wish both bride and groom to have a wedding full of enchanting memories!
He got down on his knees pulled out the ring and asked, “Will you marry me?” and you uttered the big word, “Yes!”. Congratulations, you just got engaged. This is the most anticipated moment ever, your next big event, the wedding. But before that, here’s some important things to do after your engagement proposal.
1. Inform Your Family and Friends
Sharing this engagement thing is very exciting for both of you, so never forget to tell it first to your family and closest friends before any other people in your circle. they should not be the last to know about this big news and you’re ought to let them know about it.
2. Get Your Ring Appraised and Insured
So now that you got the ring, it’s going to be your most sentimental thing ever and if there’s unfortunate things that might happen to it, it’s best to have it appraised and insured to get your money back just in case. Grab that phone, set an appointment of your insurance broker and get into details on the things needed to have the ring insured.
3. Pick a Wedding Month or Date
After an engagement, everyone will ask you, “When is your wedding?”. If you still can’t decide on a particular date, at least you might have to choose a specific month and year, so your friends and family can also save that date and you can have a guide in order to keep track the amount of time you needed for wedding preparations.
4. Set an Ideal Budget
What your wedding would turn out, will always boil down to your budget, control your expenditure by having an ideal budget. You need to talk it over with your fiance’ to figure things and divide responsibilities in contributing your wedding expenses.
5. Start Saving Money
Very rarely nowadays that the grooms are the ones spending most of the weddings, it’s actually both. As couple, you may need to create a joint bank account and set a percentage of your salary as you start saving for your wedding. It’s very beneficial because you need not to worry where to get your finances when you already set a savings solely for your wedding.
6. Choose a Wedding Location & Reception
Booking up for wedding venue and reception is a lot of work, you need to site some good locations of your choice and visit the place. Figure out the amount you may need to spend for that location and match them up with your budget.
7. Browse for Wedding Style
Are you in for a vintage type or modern weddings? What about your motif, your pre-nuptial photos and videos and wedding decoration designs? You may need to list all the details needed in your wedding. Would you want to get a wedding planner or want to style your own wedding, then decide as early as now.
8. Have Time for Leisure
You need a lot of working to do right after your engagement until your BIG wedding day. Thus, you need to celebrate your engagement just the two of you and avoid stress. So get away for a moment to relax and enjoy, have fun as couple and celebrate your love together.
9. Make a Draft of Wedding Entourage & Guests
Create a list of wedding entourage and guests. This is very important as you search for location of wedding. The number of your guests will allow you to have ideal location to accommodate your guests. For your wedding entourage, you may seek advice to your parents, as they may also give you list of people you need to include in the entourage.
10. Start Shopping for Your Wedding
Start browsing for your wedding dresses and accessories online or through bridal magazines. Save some of your favorites so you can look it up and plan ahead for your wedding styles. Start shopping and browsing now for your wedding jewelries only at Classic Diamond House!
Permalink | Tags: 10 most important thing to do, after engagement, engagement, just engaged, planning, proposal, rings, solitaire, top 10, wedding, what to do | Posted in Classic Diamond House | No Comments
Celebrities are known to be famous and always caught up by paparazzi everywhere they’d go and in everything that they do. Can they still kept a secret being always in the eye of the media? It is hard, however, in their most sacred wedding ceremony, some celebrities managed to kept it very private and away from the limelight of cameras and press. Thus, after it was revealed that they tied the knot, it made a lot of buzz over tabloids, magazines and media. Here are some high profile celebrity couples who surprises the media about their so-called “secret weddings”.
1. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin
According to Gwyneth Paltrow, marrying her husband, Chris Martin was the best decision she’d ever made. They had kept their wedding secret and private, not even a family member attended. It was on December 5, 2003 in Santa Barbara County courthouse in California where they got their marriage license. During the ceremony, they acted like young couple who are deeply in love. Not only the wedding came as a surprise but also the couple are expecting a baby.
2. Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z
This high profile couple have made their wedding “not so glamorous”. With only 40 persons including family members and closest friends. No best-man nor maid of honor, Beyonce was so stunning in her white gown dress and Jay-Z’s black tuxedo suits him so well. The wedding ceremony was held last April of 2008 in the groom’s penthouse. According to source, the wedding was very emotional and spiritual, they are truly in love and beautiful couple. In fact, only last 2011 where the couple publicized their wedding photos.
3. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner
An admirable couple who has proven that the journey of their marriage is all that matters than an extravagant wedding. They have had their top secret wedding almost a decade ago, kept their wedding out of the public eye which surprises many fans and media. Jennifer and Ben refused to answer reports about their engagement in April, 2005. According to source, Ben asked for Jennifer’s “yes” on her 33rd birthday party. They were married last June 29, 2005 on a sunset view at the Parrot Cay resort in the Caribbean islands of Turks and Caicos.
4. Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green
Their wedding was very intimate and private with only one witness, the actor’s son named Kassius and a Hawaiian priest. It was a beach wedding ceremony last June 24, 2010 with a beautiful sunset view in the island of Hawaii. They felt beyond happiness and very comfortable during the wedding, according to a close friend. According to Fox, “If you’re going to be with someone and make a commitment, it’s good to tell the universe, to say I’m committing to this person and making them my family.” She added, ” it would be for ourselves. It wouldn’t’ be for society.”
5. Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom
The couple married last July 22, 2010 in an intimate, secret ceremony after a month of their engagement. They have been dating since 2007, and started out as friends. They managed to be away from the limelight and not even one paparazzi caught a photo of their wedding ceremony.
6. Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied
Rumors had it that Natalie Portman had a private wedding ceremony with her current husband, Benjamin last August of 2012. This couple met in a movie set of “Black Swan” where Benjamin is said to her dancer-choreographer. Although, Natalie is one of the high profile Hollywood actress, she was still able managed to kept her wedding secret from the press.
7. Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem
Oscar winner power couple was able to pull off a secret wedding last July 2010 in Bahamas island. They had been dating since 2007 but denied their relationship as lovers not until after they vowed to become husband and wives.
8. Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively
One of celebrity secret weddings that stunned the press is this gorgeous couple, Ryan and Blake. They had a very intimate wedding ceremony with only 35 guests attended. They kept mum about their wedding details but after 3 months they got hitched, they revealed it to the press. It was a couple’s wish to make their wedding private and away from the spotlight. They were engaged last June 2012 and tied the knot on September 9 in Charleston, South Carolina.
Now that these star power couple have manage to pull off a secret wedding, what about you? Would prefer to have a secret wedding as well? Or you would rather want to have lavish and big wedding ceremony? Whatever is your choice, both of you should agree the kind of wedding you would wish to have. However, in every wedding occasion, whether secret or publicly announced weddings, there will always be a symbolism of your marriage and that is a fine wedding ring that will remind your unending vow to love each other as you go through another step of your life, your marriage. Visit Classic Diamond House (classicdiamondhouse.com), for fine matching bands and jewelry for your wedding. We wish every couple to have a blissful wedding and marriage!
Buying jewelry to match your bridal gown is surprisingly exciting as buying your bridal gown. Before the wedding, it is quite tempting to load yourself with dazzling jewelries that will enhance your aura during the big day. First, hold your impulsive buying tendency. Be sure to keep this simple tips that will guide you in buying jewelry to accentuate your gown and elevate your beauty.
1. Find the Complementing Jewelry for your Wedding Gown.
a. The color of gown you’ll be wearing on your wedding day will determine the kind of jewelry that will complement its style.
If you have a pure white gown, pearls, platinum and white gold will complement the color, skip out on the yellow or rose gold accessories because this will outshine the color of your bridal gown.
If you have an off-white colored gown, this fit and blends perfectly with white gold, rose gold and silvers.
If you have an ivory colored gown, you can accentuate the gown with gold jewelry such as yellow and rose gold tones.
b. The cut of your gown will also determine the kind of jewelry that will adorn your neck and your ears.
If you have a strapless or halter gown, emphasize your beautiful neckline, so we suggest not to put much effort on putting on a necklace to bare your neckline and focus on wearing big dangling earrings. To give elegance to the gown, buy earrings such as diamond and semi-precious stones to have that fresh look and sleek look.
If you have a V-neck cut bridal gown, a slim chain with simple pendant can make a nice finishing touch to your bridal gown. If you’d go for classic style, accessorize it with pearl pendant and if you’re a fearless fashionista, you can carry a gown with choker and earrings set to perfectly match for this type of bridal cut.
2. Buy Quality Jewelry that will Last a Lifetime.
Now, that you know the jewelries that will match your gown, the next step to consider is the fashion trend. Make sure that the jewelry you’ll be wearing will have a lasting fashion trend. It is best to be practical and invest on jewelries where you can use in other special occasions or a jewel that will have a vintage appeal as you pass it on to the next generation.
3. Choose A Trusted Jeweler.
If you’re done deciding on what kind of jewelry you want to accessorize your gown, the third and most important step is choosing the seller or jewelry shop. There a lot of online sellers that offers a cheap and affordable with very nice images that will attract you, but you know how technology works, right? So before clicking that check out button, make sure you have to do some background checking first. Be very cautious with your purchase and read the details in item listing. If you want to get into details better call the seller and have an open communication with them. Check their feedback ratings as well as the terms of purchase.
With Classic Diamond House you can be assured that all jewelries listed are authentic and genuine. We are proud to be one of the top rated online shop on e-Bay. We maintain a high positive feedback rating of 98.9%. Check out our website, to know browse on some beautiful diamond ans semi-precious jewels that will complement your bridal gown. Shop now!
Permalink | Tags: affordable, bridal, bridal set, buy jewelry online, cheap, diamond, diamond earrings, engagement ring, jewelries, jewelry for brides, necklaces, ring, wedding | Posted in Classic Diamond House | No Comments
One of the most celebrated event to kick off the summer days in United States is on 4th of July, the day of freedom, which is also known as Independence day. On this huge holiday event; family, friends, relatives or loved ones gather together and usually we would see them watching the beautiful fireworks that light the night sky, witnessing the parade and going on a picnic in the crowded parks.
What makes this day special and so significant for all of the residents in America? If we track the history, we have learned that in the year 1776 dated 4th of July is the declaration of Independence from the ruling of Great Britain. This marked the birth of United States as a country, the constitutional declaration with its pronouncement, “All men are created equal” is the most famed and treasured piece by the American citizens. A year after that, Philadelphia residents celebrated the first anniversary of Independence day on the 4th of July but it wasn’t until after the war in 1812 that celebration of Independence became widely celebrated in various states of America.
The spirit of Independence day is not just about the birth of the US nation but according to Harry Rubenstein at Smithsonian conservatory institution, he said, “Independence day celebrates the very ideals of democracy, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and is for anyone who finds in the words, All men are created equal”. He also stated, “this is a day to remember and honor the first Americans who are the forerunners in creating the country a republic and defend it over the years.”
From the letter of John Adams, the 2nd US president, to his wife Abigail; he reiterated on how the Independence day should be celebrated. He stated that it should be commemorated in a festive manner, he believed that it’s a great anniversary festival in every generations and should be celebrated with pomp and parades, shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires and illuminations from this time forward and forever more. Nowadays, the celebration of Independence day becomes widely known globally since the United States becomes a diverse nation that is compose of people from different walks of life.
So let us rejoice and have fun to celebrate freedom and equality. Let’s enjoy the fireworks display, the crowded gatherings, music and all sorts of fun on this holiday. Here at Classic Diamond House, we are celebrating with you all as we welcome the 4th of July with glittery celebration. So don’t forget to stand out in the crowd and look great on parties during the holiday. Buy great pieces of jewelry in order to look simply gorgeous to kick off the holiday party! View more at Classic Diamond House.com!
We celebrated mother’s day last month and surely the greatest women in your life was quite happy with your little surprise. To reciprocate the expressions of love and gratitude we give to our greatest moms, it’s our father’s turn this month. Every third Sunday of June, United States celebrates Father’s day We may sometime forget or just take this occasion for granted, but is it really fair to let this day pass without showing to our dad how special are they to our lives? Definitively not. Although Mother’s day are well-celebrated compared to father’s day but we should not forget that we also have a lot of things to be grateful for our Dads, they are our provider, protector, our strength and our Hero – Here’s as to why we should be thanking our Dad on Father’s day.
1. The Father as our Provider. A true family man leaves the house to work hard in order provide the basic things his family needs. We assume sometimes that our father didn’t have much time to spend for us than our mother did. Well, think about the food that you eat, the shelter where you stayed, the clothes that you’re wearing and the school where your parents send you… here are the reasons why our father have to work, it’s all about the family.
2. The Father as our Protector. Our father is the one who showed us courage, strength and firmness. Whenever we are in danger our dad is there to protect or shield us from these dangerous worldly things. Remember the times when your dad pick you up from a fight, the day when you’re bullied or the time when you were so scared. He is there to remind and guide us in the most daring or bolder things we do and in every step of the way as we go through stages of our lives.
3. The Father as our Hero. Our dad may not be that expressive in showing their true emotions and a man of few words but their acts of love is more than enough to prove that they’re the true heroes in our lives. The father deserves recognition, over the years they have been the jack-of-all-trades in the family.
Related Post: Diamonds are Men’s Bestfriend Too! Why? Read More…
Wherever you are right now, don’t let this Father’s day pass without giving a gift for your dad. They deserved it as much as mothers do. Whether they are biological father, stepfather, husbands or uncle, or any person who stood up the responsibility of being a dad in our lives; here at Classic Diamond House we commend all the fathers in the world. Express your great gratitude to your dad by sending him a gift that he truly deserves. Still can’t figure it out what to give your dad? Then we could help you with that. Call us today!
One significant quality of a diamond that makes it really appealing is its brilliance and sparkle. But you may wonder how a diamond achieve its brilliance quality? Brilliance is one of diamond’s characteristic that has two essential components; its brightness and contrast. Basically, these diamonds maximized their brilliance when they are expertly cut and polished. How the diamond is cut has a great effect on the diamonds in capturing and interfacing with light. There are various diamond cuts which creates sparkle and flashes of light of a diamond in very unique angle. Look closely among these popularly known beautiful cuts of diamonds:
Brilliant Cut is very famous among other diamond cuts. It is embodied with sharp angles and triangular facets. From its word brilliant, it is indeed cut for very nicely to achieve its fullest brilliance. The typical brilliant cut are round shaped diamonds which has around fifty-eight (58) facets which bring out the maximum sparkle of a diamonds. Oval shaped is also brilliant cut but with an elongated version.
Radiant Cut for a unique look and if you wanted something that’s not so common. Radiant cut are seen mostly in a square or rectangular shaped. It’s a combination of a classy emerald in a sparkling brilliance.
Emerald Cut has a long and lean lines with a rectangular shape. This cut may not be as sparkling as the brilliant cut but it has an edge on the clarity of the diamonds. The eye clean clarity of its diamond makes the stone look elegant and has a timeless design.
Asscher Cut is now growing in popularity. It takes the shape of a square with similarity on the emerald cut. Thus, it is also known as square emerald. It has a vintage style of an art-deco design which is also quite popular during the 20′s – 30-’s decade.
Baguette cut is an elongated rectangle in shape. Most of the time, the baguette cut diamonds are used to accentuate the center diamond of a ring or any other diamond jewelries.
Princess Cut for a fashion forward style cut. It’s also becoming in demand right now. It has a squared shaped with pointed corners and it can be a very nice alternative to a round brilliant cut. Princess cut are also referred to as square modified brilliant. It is very similar to that of an inverted pyramid.
Diamond cuts may vary from the most brilliant to a poor quality cut. So make sure when buying your diamond jewelry, deal with the expert. For quality cut diamonds, you can rest assure with Classic Diamond House. All our diamonds are graded and certified with best quality cut for that amazing and timeless brilliance!
Permalink | Tags: asscher cut, baguette cut, brilliant, certified, cut, diamond, diamonds, emerald cut, princess cut, quality, radiant cut, round cut, sparkling | Posted in Classic Diamond House | No Comments
Exchanging wedding vows in a wedding is one of the highlights in the ceremony. This is the moment when the couple heartily and sincerely profess their promises of love and commitment to each other. For brides and groom, it’s okay to be spontaneous in doing your wedding vows, but when that moment comes, sometimes we tend to be speechless so it is best to prepare a wedding vow for your partner before the day of your wedding. We picked the 10 best and romantic wedding vows where you can associate your own vow for your partner.
1. “I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.” - from the movie, “The Vow”, Leo & Paige’s Wedding
2. “I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.” - from the movie, “The Vow”, Leo & Paige’s Wedding
3. “I love you. You are my best friend. Today I give myself to you in marriage. I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle. I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple, and when it is an effort. I promise to cherish you, and to always hold you in highest regard. These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life.” - unknown author
4. “I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together. With my whole heart, I take you as my wife/husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family’s love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my love and my life, today and always.” - Kristin & Josh (Real Couple) Wedding
5. “I promise to keep myself open to you, to let you see through the window of my world into my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams. I promise to grow along with you, to be willing to face changes in order to keep our relationship alive and exciting — with all I have to give and all I feel inside in the way I know how, completely and forever.” – excerpt from, “I Promise” by Dorothy Colgan
6. “I could promise to hold you and to cherish you. I could promise to be there, in sickness and in health. I could say till death do us part. But I won’t . Those vow are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope. I do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic. I am not hopeful. I am sure. I am steady. I’m a heart man. Take them apart, put them back together, hold them in my hands. I am a heart man. So this, I am sure. You’re my partner. My lover. My very best friend. My heart, my heart beats for you. And on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this…I promise to lay my heart in the palm of your hands. I promise you, Me.” – from TV series Grey’s Anatomy, Burke & Christina Wedding
7. “I choose you for life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future… I pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities, to lend you strength for all your dreams. You have shown me what love feels like and for that I thank you…I know all my prayers have been answered and my dreams come true. I praise God for you, for all your love and constant friendship…from this day on you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home.” – Julie and Gary (Real Couple) Wedding Vow.
8. “You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours” – from the movie, “The Notebook”
9. “You are just so full of grace, and I promise before God and these beautiful people that I will love you fiercely and sweetly. And I look forward to sharing this great life with you. Thank you for marrying me.” – from the movie, “Rachel Getting Married”: Rachel & Sidney’s Wedding
10. “You are my light. And it doesn’t matter what happens in this life as long as you’re with me. When I look at you, I know that there’s a God, and that he loved me so much that he took the time to create you just for me. I love you . . . past my mind . . . beyond my heart . . . I love you for my soul. And that’s the space where only you and God dwell.” – from the movie, “Madea’s Family Reunion”: Vanessa & Frankie’s Wedding
Isn’t these lovely wedding vows so romantic and heartily given to the one they love? They are inevitably touching and straight from the heart. A wedding vow isn’t complete without a pair of wedding rings, these wedding rings will serve as symbol of your vow to love and of commitment. In Classic Diamond House, we celebrate along with lovely couples on their wedding day. With much love, Classic Diamond House extends much effort to guide you in choosing the best wedding rings for you and your beloved. As you take your vow, you’ll have those pair of beautiful and handsome wedding rings.
Permalink | Tags: bands, best wedding vows, diamond ring, diamond wedding ring, engagement, famous weddings vows, for her, for him and her, platinum wedding ring, promise, promise ring, ring, romantic weddings, the vow, wedding bands, wedding vows, weddings, white gold diamond wedding rings | Posted in Classic Diamond House | No Comments
You’ve been together with your man for quite some time now and since both of you are taking your relationship to the next level. So he told you that it is about time that you’ll meet his parents. So how’s that? Are you frantic thinking about how to have that good impression towards his mom? and so she will be favorable on you as her future daughter-in-law. Indeed, it’s really an awkward and most challenging moment as you can imagine. Sometimes you’d be anxious, what if it would not turn out positively and your anxiety consumed you over your excitement. Don’t fret, this can be a nerve-wracking experience to meet his parents but this blog will give you words of advice that really works to get a mother-in-law’s approval.
1. Compliment her. This time it’s about her, compliment on what she cooks, what she likes to do, what she’s wearing. Since you’ll be the newest member in their family, you have to humble down yourself and do the effort to reach out to his mom. Get to know her more and have that attentive ears to listen to her.
2. Ask her questions. Sometimes mothers tend to ask a lot of questions about you to get to know you more, don’t give her the chance to do that. The more you speak out about yourself, you might utter some things that would not interest her on you. So instead of you being investigated, throw her questions about the things that interest her, dislike her, her hobbies, her family. That way, she will forget about asking you more.
3. Know their cultural practices. This is very important if you and your fiance’ came from different cultures or even if you’re in same culture, traditional practices of giving respect among elders should be your utmost priority. If you are not aware with the cultural practices especially on the first meeting or celebrations, ask your fiance first. You have to know their traditional practices so you would know what and how to act on the first meeting. Being polite towards his family will give them an impression that you are raised from a good family.
4. Wear a Smile. You can’t go wrong with your genuine smile. So put that smile on your face it will give you a boost of confidence and take away your feeling of nervousness. But of course don’t overdo it, because they can see and feel a fake smile. It’s like when you smile, words that are never spoken is being understood as how happy you are meeting them in person. That’s the kind of smile that works wonders in every situation.
5. Lastly, give her a gift. Mothers tend to love receiving any tokens or cute little something from their loved ones. Since your wishing to be part of their family, why not give her a special gift. She loves to be pampered as well, so in order to put a smile on her face and delight her buy a gift that will remind her of you. Especially this mother’s day, if you’re meeting your future mother-in-law, bring her a gift that she deserves.
What about a pair of vintage earrings? A classic elegant ring or a heart necklace for her. Look no further, just click on Classic Diamond House, we’ve showcase plenty of jewelries to choose from. This mother’s day, pay tribute to your mothers and give only the best for her. It isn’t too late to shop her a gift!