Exchanging wedding vows in a wedding is one of the highlights in the ceremony. This is the moment when the couple heartily and sincerely profess their promises of love and commitment to each other. For brides and groom, it’s okay to be spontaneous in doing your wedding vows, but when that moment comes, sometimes we tend to be speechless so it is best to prepare a wedding vow for your partner before the day of your wedding. We picked the 10 best and romantic wedding vows where you can associate your own vow for your partner.
1. “I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.” - from the movie, “The Vow”, Leo & Paige’s Wedding
2. “I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.” - from the movie, “The Vow”, Leo & Paige’s Wedding
3. “I love you. You are my best friend. Today I give myself to you in marriage. I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle. I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple, and when it is an effort. I promise to cherish you, and to always hold you in highest regard. These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life.” - unknown author
4. ”I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together. With my whole heart, I take you as my wife/husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family’s love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my love and my life, today and always.” - Kristin & Josh (Real Couple) Wedding
5. “I promise to keep myself open to you, to let you see through the window of my world into my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams. I promise to grow along with you, to be willing to face changes in order to keep our relationship alive and exciting — with all I have to give and all I feel inside in the way I know how, completely and forever.” – excerpt from, “I Promise” by Dorothy Colgan
6. ”I could promise to hold you and to cherish you. I could promise to be there, in sickness and in health. I could say till death do us part. But I won’t . Those vow are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope. I do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic. I am not hopeful. I am sure. I am steady. I’m a heart man. Take them apart, put them back together, hold them in my hands. I am a heart man. So this, I am sure. You’re my partner. My lover. My very best friend. My heart, my heart beats for you. And on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this…I promise to lay my heart in the palm of your hands. I promise you, Me.” – from TV series Grey’s Anatomy, Burke & Christina Wedding
7. “I choose you for life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future… I pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities, to lend you strength for all your dreams. You have shown me what love feels like and for that I thank you…I know all my prayers have been answered and my dreams come true. I praise God for you, for all your love and constant friendship…from this day on you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home.” – Julie and Gary (Real Couple) Wedding Vow.
8. “You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours” – from the movie, “The Notebook”
9. “You are just so full of grace, and I promise before God and these beautiful people that I will love you fiercely and sweetly. And I look forward to sharing this great life with you. Thank you for marrying me.” – from the movie, “Rachel Getting Married”: Rachel & Sidney’s Wedding
10. “You are my light. And it doesn’t matter what happens in this life as long as you’re with me. When I look at you, I know that there’s a God, and that he loved me so much that he took the time to create you just for me. I love you . . . past my mind . . . beyond my heart . . . I love you for my soul. And that’s the space where only you and God dwell.” – from the movie, “Madea’s Family Reunion”: Vanessa & Frankie’s Wedding
Isn’t these lovely wedding vows so romantic and heartily given to the one they love? They are inevitably touching and straight from the heart. A wedding vow isn’t complete without a pair of wedding ring, these wedding rings will serve as symbol of your vow to love and of commitment. In Classic Diamond House, we celebrate along with lovely couples on their wedding day. With much love, Classic Diamond House extends much effort to guide you in choosing the best wedding rings for you and your beloved. As you take your vow, you’ll have those pair of beautiful and handsome wedding rings. View more.
Permalink | Tags: bands, best wedding vows, diamond ring, diamond wedding ring, engagement, famous weddings vows, for her, for him and her, platinum wedding ring, promise, promise ring, ring, romantic weddings, the vow, wedding bands, wedding vows, weddings, white gold diamond wedding rings | Posted in Classic Diamond House | No Comments
You’ve been together with your man for quite some time now and since both of you are taking your relationship to the next level. So he told you that it is about time that you’ll meet his parents. So how’s that? Are you frantic thinking about how to have that good impression towards his mom? and so she will be favorable on you as her future daughter-in-law. Indeed, it’s really an awkward and most challenging moment as you can imagine. Sometimes you’d be anxious, what if it would not turn out positively and your anxiety consumed you over your excitement. Don’t fret, this can be a nerve-wracking experience to meet his parents but this blog will give you words of advice that really works to get a mother-in-law’s approval.
1. Compliment her. This time it’s about her, compliment on what she cooks, what she likes to do, what she’s wearing. Since you’ll be the newest member in their family, you have to humble down yourself and do the effort to reach out to his mom. Get to know her more and have that attentive ears to listen to her.
2. Ask her questions. Sometimes mothers tend to ask a lot of questions about you to get to know you more, don’t give her the chance to do that. The more you speak out about yourself, you might utter some things that would not interest her on you. So instead of you being investigated, throw her questions about the things that interest her, dislike her, her hobbies, her family. That way, she will forget about asking you more.
3. Know their cultural practices. This is very important if you and your fiance’ came from different cultures or even if you’re in same culture, traditional practices of giving respect among elders should be your utmost priority. If you are not aware with the cultural practices especially on the first meeting or celebrations, ask your fiance first. You have to know their traditional practices so you would know what and how to act on the first meeting. Being polite towards his family will give them an impression that you are raised from a good family.
4. Wear a Smile. You can’t go wrong with your genuine smile. So put that smile on your face it will give you a boost of confidence and take away your feeling of nervousness. But of course don’t overdo it, because they can see and feel a fake smile. It’s like when you smile, words that are never spoken is being understood as how happy you are meeting them in person. That’s the kind of smile that works wonders in every situation.
5. Lastly, give her a gift. Mothers tend to love receiving any tokens or cute little something from their loved ones. Since your wishing to be part of their family, why not give her a special gift. She loves to be pampered as well, so in order to put a smile on her face and delight her buy a gift that will remind her of you. Especially this mother’s day, if you’re meeting your future mother-in-law, bring her a gift that she deserves.
What about a vintage earrings jewelry? A classic elegant ring or a heart necklace for her. Look no further, just click on Classic Diamond House, we’ve showcase plenty of jewelries to choose from. This mother’s day, pay tribute to your mothers and give only the best for her. It isn’t too late to shop her a gift, Click Here!
As mother’s day is fast approaching, I was thinking of what would be something really special that I could give my mom. I remind myself, so I marked it on my calendar, it’s on the 12th day of this month. for the past 30 years of my life my mother has given me so much, and that I owe her more than my life. There’s a lot of things that my mother has given me which made who I am today, as for this blog I would like to dedicate this to all the mothers in the world, especially to my mother.
Here are some of the greatest gifts that moms has given their children.
1. The Gift of Life.
A mother kept you safe and protected as she carries you for 9 months in her womb. She brings life to every unborn child. So we must be very grateful to our mother for that very reason, she cared for you like a precious gem in her loving arms.
2. The Gift of Giving.
Remember the times that you’re mom has given you little some things. A cute bear, a pretty little dress or handsome clothes, a toy that you’ve been wanting… these may be are just material things but behind those stuffs, we see a mother who is very generous to her child. She is a provider, a selfless woman.
3. The Gift of Good Food.
Every time I’m in my hometown, what I missed the most is my mom’s homemade dishes. What about you? You remember when you’re young and even when you’re grown ups, you’re mom would really spare some time to prepare and cook dishes for you. I can really say, the way to a child’s heart is her mom’s dishes!
4. The Gift of Reading Stories.
How can we forget our mother’s bed time stories?! Every child would love to hear stories before getting in bed. I appreciate that most from my mother, because every child needs to develop their love for reading and listening to stories. It makes a child more creative and have the passion for learning.
5. The Gift of Love.
Nobody could ever compare to a mother’s love. A mother’s love is like a diamond, it can never be ever broken, it’s timeless, precious and pure. Without a mother’s love in your world is like walking in this life’s journey without a light on your path.
Classic Diamond House Blog pays tribute to all the mothers in the world. Every one can be a mother at heart… Whoever that person may be who stands as a mother in your, whatever gift she has given you in your life; it’s about time to give back to our mother the gift that they deserve, think of something really, really, really precious, what a about a diamond jewelry? She deserves only the best, so enjoy shopping for gift, just CLICK HERE.
Men are not seemingly into details when shopping for their wedding ring. We have observed that some men will often tend to follow their fiance’s advises or let their bride choose for their wedding ring. However, as a man you must take into consideration that you yourself will wear that ring for a long time, so it’s important that you involved yourself in the process of choosing your own wedding ring.
Don’t assumed that there is a perfect ring design for men because everyone is unique in their fashion taste. However, we would love to give you some things to consider in order to guide you in choosing a men’s wedding ring that best suited your lifestyle and your personality.
Choose a wedding ring that has a comfort fit.
Comfort is very important as for men don’t normally wear a ring before. Consider the shape and the width size. For the shape, look for a ring that is round with soft and smooth edges. An inner flat band is also comfortable for you, it’s well-crafted with a very soft edges. For the width, the most common ring width sizes is 6mm and 7mm. If you’re finger are narrower than the average, you may be suited for 5mm but 6mm should be good enough for any men.
Choose a wedding ring that is suited for your lifestyle.
Another top most important to consider is your lifestyle. For most men, they have an active lifestyle such as doing sports or when you’re work requires you to be in the field at most time. The challenge you can really encounter is the test of durability of your wedding ring. We would advice you to take off the ring while you’re at your most active point. However, some men forgot to take it off, so it is best to choose a tougher metal type – which is the next top most important to consider.
Choose the metal type of your wedding ring.
For the most durable jewelry item for men, you can go for wedding rings that are crafted with white gold, platinum and palladium. They are quite pricey compared to other metals such as silver, titanium or tungsten. However, it is still best to choose expensive metal type of rings for durability purposes since you’ll be wearing it for a long time. Also, you cannot avoid to have scratches on it when worn everyday, so we would advised to choose a ring which has satin finish or with engraving details so as to lessen the appearance of scratches.
Choose a wedding ring that matches your personality.
Think of your wedding ring as your fashion accessory as well. Thus, make sure it matches you personality. You will likely wear most of the time your ring if it is inclined with your fashion taste. Personality is not something that anyone can say it to you, you should trust your own taste that suits you. Commonly, men have really simple personality, so they’d go for basic style and some choose to have Celtic design engraved for a fashion forward look.
Choose a wedding ring that is worth your budget.
The amount you spend on this wedding ring is basically up to you. We wish that we could give you the exact amount you should be spending for this ring. But if you’d ask our opinion, it’s best to put a budget for durable type of wedding rings since this is a once in a lifetime event of your life and a timeless jewelry. Make sure to work with a jewelry expert who is knowledgeable and professional to help you in the process of choosing rings that is worth your budget.
If you’re looking for wedding rings for men or women, don’t search further only Classic Diamond House have the best variety and quality that is dependable and you can trust us with your concerns regarding on choosing the best wedding rings. We have reliable jewelry experts who will help you in the process of purchasing the quality jewelries that is worth your every penny. Just CLICK HERE and enjoy online shopping!
When buying a diamond jewelry, customer would always look into which one is the the most gorgeous, yes it’s good to look into the style and design but the most important thing to ask is what is the worthiest diamond jewelry for your money? Avoid these mistakes or presumptions when buying your diamond jewelry.
1. Buying at any diamond store because of great deals offer.
The store where you buy diamonds is very important just as you buy your diamond jewelry. Some stores will offer great good deals that are too good to be true, and will take advantage of you. Not all online stores actually exist in reality so you should be careful in buying to avoid scams. Providing wrong information through internet is also very rampant, so be sure to know about the store you’re buying the diamond jewelry. Reputable store like our Classic Diamond House promotes a firm commitment of quality, efficiency, and integrity in selling diamond jewelries.
2. Not researching about your diamond sellers and its reviews.
Internet has been giving us a great amount of information in just a click away. It is also the fastest and easiest way to buying mistakes in purchasing a high quality diamond jewelry. To avoid this mistake, you need to research about the diamond sellers, the feedback of other customers and also read the reviews of those who bought diamond jewelry from their stores. However, some jewelry stores hired some people to make fraud about feedback and reviews to write on their site but in our site Classic Diamond House, we are grateful to our customers who really took their precious time to share and give good feedback and reviews of their diamond buying experience in our store.
3. Buying the diamond jewelry based on certification.
When diamonds are certified, not all grading reports are from reliable laboratories. Some sellers would market their diamonds with a marked up higher than its real grading. The grading of clarity and color can have a major difference in price. So when the time comes that you’ll look for a diamond jewelry, you can only make sure that the diamond grading certification is accurate when you will be buying with a reliable and jeweler that are well-knowledgeable and has wide expertise and will guide you in choosing a great buy diamond jewelry for your money.
4. Buy diamonds by just knowing the 4C’s of diamonds.
Yes, it’s good that you have knowledge about 4Cs in diamonds; the color, clarity, cut and carat. Is also advisable to know these significant 4Cs of diamonds in buying a diamond jewelry. It is very easy to know the diamond carat, it’s just about the weight of diamond the heavier the weight, the pricier it gets. When it comes to clarity, just by seeing the diamond’ if it has inclusions or flaws, it is much cheaper than those which are flawless. By judging the color, simply compare two diamonds to verify the color. The diamond cut is so important in the pricing a diamond. When a diamond is well cut, you can see sparkle, radiance and brilliance.
5. Purchase a diamond for a much cheaper price.
Yes, your budget is important to you but does the diamond you purchased is worth your every penny? There are many diamond stores out there who would like to just sell diamonds in bargain and leave you hanging after your done with the purchase. So make sure that you are dealing with diamond jeweler expert that has great expertise and will be more than willing to help you in diamond buying process.
Diamonds are easy to understand, it is not hard at all. It just seems overwhelming, however; with Classic Diamond House wonderful staff and clear educational website, it will be an enjoyable, quick, and loving shopping experience. As above mentioned, Classic Diamond House is one of the most efficient and trustworthy online jewelry store as well as we have a showroom by appointment purposes. If you have any questions or inquiries, just visit our main page, CLICK HERE.
Permalink | Tags: 2 CT diamond, 4 Cs, anniversaries, avoid, buy, buying, carat, choose, clarity, clarity enhanced diamonds, color, cut, design your engagement ring, diamond, diamonds, guide, jewelry, mistakes, tips, white gold diamond wedding rings | Posted in Classic Diamond House | No Comments
We always equate diamonds with beauty, femininity, glamour, fashion, and elegance. That is why it is always being said that diamonds are girl’s best friend. However, don’t you know that diamonds are also men’s best friend? Even During ancient time, royalties such as kings and emperors love to surround themselves with beautiful gems especially diamonds. In fact, diamonds have more similarities with men compared to women. It could really epitomized the masculinity of a man. Here are some reasons why:
1. Diamonds are Hard.
Diamonds are the hardest mineral in the world. Men are known to be tough with tough jobs under them. They work roughly and hardly. That is why diamonds are good accessories for them since it can withstand with man’s tough lifestyle.
2. Diamonds are Timeless.
Diamonds stand the test of time. It has never been out of fashion but rather always in demand. Its sparkle never fades even if worn as day to day wear. This is why it is very convenient for men to have diamond jewelries. As you can see, men’s pick on fashion is always something durable, high quality and lasting use.
3. Diamonds are Great Investment.
Diamonds are priceless treasures that is why they can be kept for a lifetime, the stability and value of it never changes. It could be great investment to be handed on from one generation to the next. Just like a true family man, who is the provider for his loved ones. A man is a great treasure in one’s home.
4. Diamonds Have Earth Colors.
Diamonds do not just have white or clear colors but is also come in natural colors such as blue, black, yellow and brown. These colors always match with the shades of men’s fashion from clothing to apparels. The color is really simple, basic and not so flashy which most men like to wear.
5. Diamonds Have Sparkle.
Men loves something that sparks. Whenever he sees a woman’s eye sparkle and looks so bright, he feel refreshened and that could catch his attention. Whatever kind of metal you put the diamonds on whether its silver, gold, platinum or palladium, etc.; it always remain its spark and shine.
So the next time you’re looking for a gift to the man of your life, choose a jewelry with diamonds on it. That gift could definitely express so much about your man, and show how much you value him in your life. Whether you’re looking for jewelry designs for your husband, father, boyfriend, fiance’, uncle, brother or your best friend; Classic Diamond House have complete men’s diamond jewelry selection, just visit our online shopping site, click here now. Happy shopping!
Let’s get to know the most expensive diamonds recorded in the history. These diamonds are handed down from generations to generations which begun from the reign of the kings and queens! Over the past centuries, they have been most wanted for people of high social class to own. You will be in awe on how much fortune would it take just to have a piece of them.
1. The Hope Diamond - who wouldn’t remember this diamond? It’s probably the most famous diamond among the priciest diamonds in the world! With total carats of 45.52, it’s a large blue diamond now can be seen at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History in Washington, DC. It got its name from Thomas Hope, a banker who once owned this precious gem. Very costly at a price of 350 million dollars!
2. The Moussaief Red Diamond - a triangular cut diamond and the largest among the rare red diamonds in the world; thus making it really pricey. Found by a Brazilian farmer along the rivers. It is now owned by famous jeweler where it got its name, Moussaief. Originally, this precious stone weighed 13.9 carats but now it is has a brilliant cut with total carats of 5.11. Total price is estimated about 7 million dollars.
3. Dee Beers Centenary Diamond - the most flawless diamond with a highest grade of D since there are no internal or external flaw. The third among the largest diamonds found in the world. With a whooping 273.85 carats and the original stone is actually weighed 599 carats! The price of this diamonds is estimated to reach up to 100 million dollars.
4. The Cullinan Diamond - the largest diamond ever discovered in the world! Originally, the Cullinan diamond has a total carats of 3,106,75. After it’s being polished, it went down to 530.2 carats and named as Cullinan I or Star Africa I. This diamond was found in South Africa mines, it got its name after the mine’s owner Thomas Cullinan. The price for this largest diamond would cost you a fortune of 400 million dollars!
5. Koh-I-Noor Diamond - previously the largest diamond in the world. It’s been existent since 1294. Popular among Indians where it was found and passed on from one ruler to another. It got its name from a Persian word, Koh-I-Noor which means “Mountain of Light”. The color of this gem is finest white, and it weighs 186 and 1/16 carats, although the current cut is becoming lesser and lesser in order to maintain the brilliance. It is now one of the tourist attraction located at British Crown Jewels. It is very priceless and no money could ever top to this most precious and classic diamond.
These classic and most valuable diamonds above mentioned could take you a fortune to own a piece of them but Classic Diamond House gives you the classic and timeless diamonds that won’t break the bank. Browse through our diamond jewelry items for you to find the most well-loved designs and styles of timeless diamond jewelry pieces. Happy shopping everyone!
Permalink | Tags: classic diamonds, colored diamonds, costly, diamonds, expensive diamonds in the world, fine, most expensive engagment rings, priciest, the most valuable diamonds, top diamonds, wedding | Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments
Have you heard about the famous song entitled, “We Found Love“? wherein yellow diamonds were even mentioned in the lyrics. This becomes one of the top hottest song last 2012. The growing popularity of colored diamonds in fashion industry makes this an in demand trend nowadays. Famous celebrities and artists are the biggest influences of these fashion bling, especially their fascination on yellow diamonds. Because of its radiant yellow color, many celebrities are dazzled in having them as an engagement ring or their favorite accessory to put on. But what exactly are Yellow Diamonds? How they got that tint of yellow color? Are they real?
Yellow diamonds are also known as Canary diamonds. This yellow tint they got from impurities, nitrogen substance, which causes these natural diamonds to have its yellow color. The more nitrogen is concentrated will depend the intensity of yellowish tone present on the gem. The natural yellow diamonds are the rarest of its form and difficult to find. Sometimes they are also named “Cape” diamonds since they have been found in the Cape province of Africa. The largest known yellow diamonds was found in year 1964 at one of the mines in South Africa, it is named Kimberly Octahedron.
Looking for a true natural yellow diamonds is hard since we can rarely find them. You need to have a huge amount of money in order to own these lovely diamonds. However, thanks to the the new innovation in laboratory synthetic creating an enhanced diamonds; yellow diamonds are offered to all diamond lovers at an affordable price and just as beautiful as ever. If you have fascination on yellow diamonds, then you have come to the right place, Classic Diamond House. Visit our site for inquiries and purchase of various colored diamonds in stock for our 2013 diamond jewelry collection. Happy shopping everyone!
Permalink | Tags: canary, colored diamonds, diamonds, discount diamond engagement rings, engagement ring, enhanced diamonds, fancy colored diamonds, fancy diamonds, gem, yellow, yellow diamonds | Posted in Classic Diamond House | No Comments
Black is beautiful, does it goes same with the black diamonds?
In the past, we are attracted with the glitter of the clear diamonds and how its shines when stroked by lights. However, due to the evolution of fashion jewelries, colored diamonds are becoming trendy and an attractive bling among fashionistas. Not only they are much more affordable but also these colored diamonds matches every attire and is very versatile! One of these colored diamonds we can find in the market are the black diamonds. Black diamonds are not that flashy like those of other colors, but these precious gems have its own distinctive beauty that can make a beautiful piece of jewelry.
What are Black Diamonds?
They are also known as Carbonado, usually found in Brazil mines. It is a natural polycrystalline diamond. Its natural color is black or dark gray, and it is more porous than other diamonds. Black diamonds are rare to be found among other diamonds in the world. It is made of pure carbon crystal, so technically it is still a diamond. These black diamonds are very ancient and has an age of about be 3.5 billion years. For years, carbonados have been used in industry, they are also called industrial diamonds because of its hardness.
In ancient times, black diamond jewelry are commonly worn by men. But nowadays women are also interested in wearing them. Encrusted black diamonds usually matched with white diamonds create a beautiful contrast to make it a stunning piece of jewelry. These black diamonds along with other colored diamonds are called “Fancies” from rings, pendants, earrings, bracelets or bangles which rose in to fame as women’s fashion accessories nowadays. Due to its marketability, black diamonds are also popular as a wedding jewelry, couples would sometimes pick wedding rings with black diamonds accent. Some modern women would also prefer having an engagement ring of black and white diamonds accented on it.
The classic and elegant looks of black diamonds make it really a popular jewelry in the turn of the twentieth century. In celebration of our classic diamond collection, Classic Diamond House showcases a wide array of black diamond jewelry designs enriched with white diamonds set in white gold, yellow gold and silver base. look through all these handsome and stunning colored diamond jewelries.
Due to popularity of colorful fashion. The trendy Fancy Colored Diamonds is really making a big impression which becomes in demand nowadays. One of the most famous colors among diamonds are Brown diamonds of different brownish shades from yellow-brown known as “Champagne” to darker brown knows as “Chocolate” diamonds. It’s really unbelievable that this colored diamonds become widely accepted now because for many years the brown diamonds were not so attractive than other colored diamonds. But the fashion taste of people have totally changed. As we have observed people tends to be attracted to soft tones such as that of an earth color hues, on top of that these brown diamonds is much cheaper among other diamonds. That is why Natural Fancy Brown diamonds are rapidly attracting popularity among people.
Brown diamonds are the ones that are mined with great amount, thus making it affordable. As above mentioned there are variety of shades that brown diamonds have. Choose your Fancy Brown diamond from the following shades:
Brown diamonds distinct colors makes them a perfect choice for fine and fashionable jewelry both as center and accented stones. For various designs of brown diamond jewelries, feel free to visit our main website Classic Diamond House. We had a magnificently wide array of beautiful brown diamonds of different shapes and jewelry types.
What are other natural colored diamonds? Check Out: Blue Diamonds “The King’s Jewel”
Permalink | Tags: Brown, brown diamonds, champagne diamonds, diamonds, fancy colored diamonds, fancy diamonds, natural colored diamonds, natural diamonds, yellow diamonds | Posted in Classic Diamond House | No Comments